Dates: High School, July 8-12 / Middle School, July 15-19
Deadline: May 28 ($100 deposit due with the balance due by camp)
Where: Webster Conference Center, Salina, KS
Super Summer is a camp that runs from Monday to Friday and is a tremendous experience with Christ which includes awesome games, activities, unforgettable worship, church group times, and interactions with God. You can find out more about Super Summer including what to bring, their policies, and the camp schedule by downloading our info packet here!
How to register (it has changed this year)
- Parents register their students online at kncsbevents.org/ss19registercamper.
HS Group id: “4977” and registration code “ss20190898” (lower case letters)
MS Group id: “4978” and registration code “ss20190898” (lower case letters)
- Part of this registration is filling out a Challenge Course form in order to take part in the ropes and challenge course throughout the week.
- A Paper medical release must be filled out and turned in (this form can be found in our info packet here)
- A deposit of $100 is due by May 28. Your balance must be paid by the time we leave for camp.
- You may pay online (if paying in full) on the events page at lifespringchurch.com.
- You may also pay by cash or check to the church.
Limited scholarships are available. To apply for scholarship funds Fill out and turn in our scholarship application.
If you have any additional questions contact…
Pastor Ryan Jantz -
Nathan Cabeen -