MSM Plunge Launch
August 19 6:30 - 8:00pm | LifeSpring Church
Plunge is the primary ministry for our 7th and 8th grade Middle School Ministry. We gather in the chapel at 6:30 for some big group games for the first 20 minutes, eat some snacks and then break into our gender-separated small groups of middle school students with a mature high school, college, or adult discussion leader. We lead these in a format of short teaching followed by discussion in groups. It’s high energy, very practical, and tons of fun. You’ll love it!
COVID precautions to take note of:
- We ask that all students wear a mask while at Middle School Plunge. By the way, every student that comes to Plunge will get a free custom MSM mask.
- We will do our very best to practice social distancing and safety by having no contact games and activities.
- Only pre-packaged snacks will be served.
- Couches will be off limits to deter from sitting too closely.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at the entrance.
- All surfaces will be cleaned prior to Plunge each week.
- We will be reminding students to not congregate closely and have no physical contact with others.
- If you have special needs or requests for you student, please let us know so we can make it a safe and comfortable place for them to join us.