LifeSpring Church to Resume Worship at the South Campus on Sunday, July 12, 9:30 &11:00 am
We have missed seeing you in person! The pastors and the church board believe that we can now open the building for worship safely and responsibly—following guidelines and social distancing procedures. It will look a bit different, but it will be a wonderful worship experience! Here are some quick facts before you read the FAQ’s below:
- RSVP’s will be required for the time being so that we can manage attendance and guard against overcrowding. You may RSVP for one service, one Sunday at a time. Registration for the July 12 services begins immediately. After that, registration for the next upcoming service will open on Sundays at 3 PM, starting July 12, one Sunday at a time. You will be required to provide your name, email, # of attending, and service time by clicking on the link on our homepage at lifespringchurch.com. If you are not able to register online, you may also email us at [email protected] or call 402.292.4546 during office hours Monday – Thursday, 8 -4:30 PM. If you are transferred to voicemail, leave the information stated above.
- Services will last less than an hour to provide adequate time for sanitation.
- Only the main lobby on the west side of our campus will be used. Other doors will remain locked. Lobby doors will be propped open. You may park in any lot, however, please respect handicapped and guest designated parking spots.
- You will be escorted to socially-distanced rows in the worship center by ushers, then be dismissed, row-by-row, to leave in designated doors out of the building.
- Children and students will sit with their families. There will be no Sunday School, nursery, student groups, or LifeGroups in the building at this time.
- Masks will not be mandatory, however they are suggested. Those who desire to sing along with the songs should strongly consider wearing masks.
- Now, the “No’s:” No coffee service. No drinking fountains. No passing the offering plate. No handshakes or hugs. Instead, let’s show friendly hand waves! Communion will be offered by individual, pre-packaged kits. No one should attend who is: sick, has a fever or symptoms, has active coughing, is immune-compromised, or is elderly and vulnerable. Instead, join us for our Church Online experience at 11 am.
- Please read the FAQ’s below for more details including our sanitation procedures.
- We look forward to seeing you in person or online! Nothing can stop the Church!
Q: When will the South Campus reopen for worship?
A: Sunday, July 12, for services at 9:30 and 11:00 am
Q: When should I arrive?
A: Come early but not too early! Plan on arriving 10-15 minutes early to allow for ushering
to seats. But the doors will be closed until that time to allow for the sanitizing of the
Q: Are all ages welcome to return?
A: Yes. However, no one should attend who is sick, has a fever or symptoms, has active
coughing, is immune-compromised, or is elderly and vulnerable. Instead, join us online at
11 am for our Church Online experience.
Q. Will the entire building be open?
A: No. Only the Worship Center. The south doors (office doors) will be locked, as will the
east doors along 36th St. The only entrance will be the main lobby entrance on the west
side of the building. Greeters will usher attendees to their seats in socially-distanced rows
to help maximize our reduced occupancy. Attendees will also be ushered out a row at a
time. Fellowshipping must be outdoors and with social distancing in mind.
Q. Will there be childcare, Sunday School, students groups, or LifeGroups meeting
in the building.
A: No. Not at this time. Children and students should sit with their families.
Q: Do I need to make a reservation?
A: Yes, at least as we first start meeting again so that we can manage attendance and
guard against overcrowding. You may RSVP for one service, one Sunday at a time with
registration for July 12 beginning this Thursday, July 2. You will be required to provide your
name, email, # of attending, and service time by clicking on the link on our homepage at
lifespringchurch.com. You may also directly email us at [email protected] or call
402.292.4546 during office hours Monday – Thursday, 8 -4:30 PM. If you are transferred to
voicemail, leave the information stated above.
Q: Will I be required to wear a mask?
A: Masks are not required but strongly encouraged as per local and federal health
recommendations for any public gathering and out of love and consideration for other
worshippers’ health. We strongly suggest that those who intend to sing along with the
worship songs wear masks, since singing is considered a “super-spreader” activity. LSC
cannot possibly remove every risk from corporate gatherings. And, if an attendee finds out,
after joining us in the building, that he or she is infected, we ask that they immediately
contact us. Also, find out about testing sites at TestNebraska.com.
Q: Will temperature checks by required?
Q: Will hand sanitizer be easily accessible?
A: Yes. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the traffic flow areas.
Q. Will the main lobby restrooms be available?
A. Yes, they will be sanitized before and between services.
Q. Will the coffee service and drinking fountains be available?
A. No, not at this time.
Q: Will you have masks available if I forget mine?
A: Yes, masks will be available.
Q: Will the Connect and Guest kiosks be open.
A: There will be one kiosk available outdoors, near the main lobby to meet these needs.
Q: When and how will the facility be sanitized?
A: The Worship Center, lobby, restrooms, and doors will be sanitized before and after
services. Volunteers will use a professional, commercial grade disinfectant to clean the
area. In addition, a professional will both fog the worship center and seats, as well as run
an air-purifying machine before and after services.
Q: I am not sure what to do. I am not comfortable being with a crowd yet, but I don’t
want to let the church down.
A: If you are not comfortable being in crowds, please stay home and worship with us
online! Continue to pray, give, serve, and connect with us. If you are looking for ways to
connect with others, please contact us at [email protected]
Q: Is the church office now open for “walk-in” business?
A: Not at this point. Though the pastors and staff are working their normal hours both at
the office and at home, we want to wait for Covid to settle down before opening up the
Q: How do I stay informed about developments?
A: If you do not receive our monthly e-newsletter, The Watermark, or periodic email
updates, request to do so at [email protected]
Join our LSC Facebook group. Follow us and make comments. Visit our website regularly.
Q: How can I help?
A: You can volunteer to be on the greeting team or sanitizing team. You can volunteer to
be trained to serve in our sound booth. We need people to monitor and serve as hosts for
our Sunday, 11 am online service with their laptops, receive prayer requests, and join the
chat. Let us know your interest by contacting us at [email protected]
Through all of this, we will continue to be the church on mission! Be encouraged!