A Note from Steve Hicks, our Discipleship Pastor! You matter to God. So, you matter to us. My passion is to help you experience the abundant life that Christ promised (John 10:10), and bear the fruit He intended for you. The mission that Christ gave us is to make disciples. I am committed to that mission and helping you on your journey to becoming like Christ. Being a disciple means to trust Christ for salvation, follow Him , learn from Him, and walk as Jesus walked. A Christ-follower (disciple) lives by Christ's principles, priorities, and values and intentionally reproduces himself or herself in the lives of others. Feel free to contact me with your questions and ideas.
Your journey starts here:
- Trust Christ alone for Salvation
- Be Baptized like Jesus was
- Grow to become like Christ
Key ways to connect and improve your spritual journey:
- Sunday Morning Worship
- LifeGroups: The heartbeat of LSC
- LifeSpring Men
- LifeSpring Women
- Life Classes: Classes that equip you for life and service
- Serve: Get a job for God. He has wired you to serve.
When you need help with life's choices or coping with difficulties:
- Pastoral Counseling
- Support Groups
- Referral to a professional counselor
Wherever you are in your journey, we want to meet you there and help you grow to become like Christ.
For questions and resources, contact Pastor Steve Hicks: